- About Us
Getting a compounded medication is quite simple.
Speak with your doctor about the possibility of consulting with PharmaHealth Compounding if you have difficulty taking your medication.
Our certified pharmacists will gladly answer any questions you or your doctor may have and work closely with your doctor to make sure you get the best treatment and outcome possible.
Doctors may prescribe medications using our simple instructions sheet:
- Detail the script, beginning with the phrase Compounded Medication.
- Detail the names of the active ingredients / strength or dose.
- Detail the dosage form.
- Detail the quantity.
- Detail the directions for use.
If you are from a physician’s office and would like to discuss the possibility of receiving custom prescription pads for your practice, please contact our Compounding Consultant, Rene St. Laurent. He can be reached through email at email@example.com or directly on his phone at 401-324-6167
- “I don't know you, but you have been a Godsend for the past 2 days. (Directed to Toni Lynn Cardoza)”by Daughter of Patient
- “I would like to express my sincere appreciation to you for going out of your way on Friday. Your help in compounding our rabbit's medication meant the world to us!
Popkorn is doing better; without your kindess he certainly would not be as well as he is today. You did a wonderful act of kindness; especially before the hurricane! God bless you all & much gratitude.”by Colby K.
- “I don't know you, but you have been a Godsend for the past 2 days. (Directed to Toni Lynn Cardoza)”