- About Us
In a patient centric approach, the patient is what holds the relationship between pharmacy and practitioners.
We customize medications specifically for you. Creating each formulation with the intent to improve your overall health, seeing that you get the best treatment possible.
At PharmaHealth Compounding, we compound medications for 5 primary reasons:
- Medically Necessary Reasons
- To Avoid A Non-Essential Ingredient
- To Obtain The Exact Dose
- Voluntary Reasons
- Back-Ordered or Discontinued Drugs
These reasons are based on the needs of the patient. From flavor changes that will make your bitter medications taste sweet, to dosage forms that will allow you to take those hard to swallow pills in a easy to drink liquid, we work closely with you and your physician.
BENEFITS TO THE PATIENT:
- Specially trained compounding pharmacists and pharmacy technicians customizing your medications.
- Compounds formulated within 24-48 hours.
- Insurance billing with opportunity for insurance reimbursement.
- Copay vs. Cost – you will be charged the lower.
- Free 2nd day delivery to your home, work, office, or place of choice.
- “I don't know you, but you have been a Godsend for the past 2 days. (Directed to Toni Lynn Cardoza)”by Daughter of Patient
- “I would like to express my sincere appreciation to you for going out of your way on Friday. Your help in compounding our rabbit's medication meant the world to us!
Popkorn is doing better; without your kindess he certainly would not be as well as he is today. You did a wonderful act of kindness; especially before the hurricane! God bless you all & much gratitude.”by Colby K.
- “I don't know you, but you have been a Godsend for the past 2 days. (Directed to Toni Lynn Cardoza)”