- About Us
Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy
Rene St. Laurent is certified by the Academy of Integrative Medicine in the function & regulation of hormones. Dr. Jacob Teitelbaum, the nation’s authority on Fibromyalgia, has issued Rene an advanced certification in the assessment and the nutritional/ supplemental support protocols used in many energy and hormonal issues surrounding Fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, pre and post menopause and pain related conditions. He’s been tutored by Dr. Charles McWilliams of the Pan American Institute, Nevis, West Indies in the art of hormonal balance and herbology. In addition, he is certified in the steps taken to address bio-terrorism and enhance one’s immune system.
Besides being a registered pharmacist, board certified clinical nutritionist, certified BHRT consultant, and certified neuro-endo-immune practitioner, Rene has his own radio spot, Total Body Wellness, on WBSM AM1420 at 8:25 every Tuesday morning. If you happened to miss his spot, no worries, we have them all recorded on our media player at the right sidebar!
Bio-identical hormones are hormones that have the same chemical structure as your body’s natural hormones. The body recognizes these hormones and begins to allow them to mimic the functions of the hormones the body produces on its own. Bio-identical hormones include estriol (E3), estradiol (E2), estrone (E1), progesterone, testosterone, dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), and pregnenolone. The three types of hormones that are used in bio-identical hormone replacement therapy are estrogen, testosterone, and androgens.
Our certified BHRT consultant, Rene St. Laurent, can run saliva testing to measure the free, biologically active hormones in your body and come up with a hormonal/nutritional regimen that can correct the hormonal imbalance. This information will then be submitted to your physician for his/her approval. It’s as simple as that!
We look forward to working with you and your physician in the overall interpretation of your individualized blood chemistries. Through the use of several cutting edge tests, we can help you achieve a better quality and longevity of life.
The purpose of BHRT is to treat the symptoms of menopause but it can also be used in treating a variety of other conditions such as:
Pre-Menstrual Syndrome (PMS) – Irregular Menstrual Cycle
Moodiness – Infertility
Post-partum Depression – Weight Gain
Endometriosis – Fibrocystic Breasts – Vaginal Dryness
Sleep Disturbances – Hot Flashes – Night Sweats
Decreased Libido – Painful Sexual Intercourse
With Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy we hope to:
- Relieve symptoms caused by the natural decrease in production of hormones by the body.
- Offer the protective benefits which were originally provided by naturally occurring hormones.
- Re-establish a hormonal balance.
To request a consultation, simply fill out the above form and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
- “It is quite difficult to get new borns to take their medications, but with the help of PharmaHealth Compounding Pharmacy, and their lab manager, Toni Lynn Cardoza, they were able to get our son's medications to him quickly and without any problems.”by Jeremy F.
- “I would like to express my sincere appreciation to you for going out of your way on Friday. Your help in compounding our rabbit's medication meant the world to us!
Popkorn is doing better; without your kindess he certainly would not be as well as he is today. You did a wonderful act of kindness; especially before the hurricane! God bless you all & much gratitude.”by Colby K.
- “It is quite difficult to get new borns to take their medications, but with the help of PharmaHealth Compounding Pharmacy, and their lab manager, Toni Lynn Cardoza, they were able to get our son's medications to him quickly and without any problems.”