- About Us
Clinical trials are an important aspect of medical research and drug development. Using our knowledge of drug interactions and our ability to compound specific medications to fit many needs, we can address the multiple dosage needs of clinical trials.
To ensure that medical researchers and principal investigators receive the highest quality of products for their research, we developed our compounding speciality subdivision called PCRS, PharmaHealth Clinical Research Services.
Although PCRS uses the same aspects in guidelines and regulations for compounding, PCRS is aimed solely at the need of medical researchers and principal investigators in testing the efficacy and interactions of new and existing drugs.
PCRS can reduce your costs, helping you stay within the budget of your research.
Here are some facts to know about PCRS:
- PCCA trained team of Registered Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians experienced in compounding new and existing products.
- Adherence to USP 795 for non-sterile products and UPS 797 for sterile products.
- Customized dosages and formulations adhering to your study protocols.
- Processing and packaging to fit the needs of blinded and non-blinded studies.
- Free delivery to any location of your choice.
- Systematic monitoring and evaluation of data to eliminate errors and extraneous data management costs.
- “I don't know you, but you have been a Godsend for the past 2 days. (Directed to Toni Lynn Cardoza)”by Daughter of Patient
- “I would like to express my sincere appreciation to you for going out of your way on Friday. Your help in compounding our rabbit's medication meant the world to us!
Popkorn is doing better; without your kindess he certainly would not be as well as he is today. You did a wonderful act of kindness; especially before the hurricane! God bless you all & much gratitude.”by Colby K.
- “I don't know you, but you have been a Godsend for the past 2 days. (Directed to Toni Lynn Cardoza)”