- About Us
Many patients may have anxiety with just the thought of a trip to the dentist. Whether it’s for tooth pain or not, anxiety may stop a patient from getting the treatment that they need. Compounding can help solve these problems by lessening the physical discomfort involved with a trip to the dentist and may help ease the anxiety.
Rather than taking an injection to help numb mouth pain, patients can take medications in a gel form that can be applied directly to the area of interest. Our pharmacists can also work closely with a dental practitioner in prescribing medications for procedural anxiety, pain relief, dry socket treatments, fluoride treatments, gum disease, plaque removal, ulcers, canker sores, and even tooth whitening.
Dislike the taste of a current medication, let us change the flavor making your experience that much more enjoyable. Although the taste changes in your medication, its essential ingredients and performance won’t.
Examples of Compounded Medications:
- Anti-fungal lollipops
- Oral sedation in lollipops and spray
- Pain relief in oral rinse and spray
- Gels and rinses for ulcers
- Troches for anti-gagging
- “I don't know you, but you have been a Godsend for the past 2 days. (Directed to Toni Lynn Cardoza)”by Daughter of Patient
- “It is quite difficult to get new borns to take their medications, but with the help of PharmaHealth Compounding Pharmacy, and their lab manager, Toni Lynn Cardoza, they were able to get our son's medications to him quickly and without any problems.”by Jeremy F.
- “I don't know you, but you have been a Godsend for the past 2 days. (Directed to Toni Lynn Cardoza)”