- About Us
There are numerous foot and ankle problems that podiatrists and other health care professionals may encounter throughout their practices such as arthritis, athlete’s foot, blisters, calluses and more. All of these problems can be helped with compounded medications.
If you find yourself with a problem that is difficult to treat, or have difficulty taking commercially manufactured medications, call our compounding pharmacists. At PharmaHealth Compounding we work closely with prescribers and their patients to provide solutions to challenging medical situations.
Feet are one of the most sensitive areas on the body due to the stress and weight we put on them everyday. We understand the necessity to get patients back on their feet as soon as possible, therefore we compound medications to make the patient and their feet satisfied.
Examples of Compounded Medications:
- Topical lipoderm for treatment of Plantar Fasciitis
- Topical lipoderm for diabetic toes
- Topical foam for rough/dry feet
- Transdermal gels for inflammation
- Topical lotion for hyperhidrosis of feet
- “I don't know you, but you have been a Godsend for the past 2 days. (Directed to Toni Lynn Cardoza)”by Daughter of Patient
- “You are the only one who has helped me. Forever grateful for your advice. (Directed to Rene St. Laurent)”by Jane S.
- “I don't know you, but you have been a Godsend for the past 2 days. (Directed to Toni Lynn Cardoza)”