- About Us
Athletes of all types may experience pain at some point in their career, whether it be muscle or nerve pain or even sun protection. Working together, compounding specialists, athletes, trainers, and coaches can work to customize medications to meet specific needs.
We can help prevent unwanted side effects that are commonly found in commercially available medications. Compounding is a great alternative for athletes who need to be treated, but not treated with everything else that comes with it. By using alternative dosage forms, we can help athletes continue to train and compete while minimally affecting their performance.
Examples of Compounded Medications:
- Topical lipoderm for muscle spasms / leg cramps
- Topical solution for bleeding from cuts / scrapes
- Creams for bruises
- Antifungal solutions
- Creams and ointments for pain
- “I don't know you, but you have been a Godsend for the past 2 days. (Directed to Toni Lynn Cardoza)”by Daughter of Patient
- “I would like to express my sincere appreciation to you for going out of your way on Friday. Your help in compounding our rabbit's medication meant the world to us!
Popkorn is doing better; without your kindess he certainly would not be as well as he is today. You did a wonderful act of kindness; especially before the hurricane! God bless you all & much gratitude.”by Colby K.
- “I don't know you, but you have been a Godsend for the past 2 days. (Directed to Toni Lynn Cardoza)”