- About Us
We all know that trying to get your pet to take a pill isn’t always the easiest task. At PharmaHealth Compounding our compounding pharmacists not only care about your needs, but also your pets.
Working together with your veterinarian, our compounding specialists can formulate a specific dosage form that will work best for your pet. Rather than trying to get your pet to take a hard and tasteless pill, a compounding specialist can make an easy-to-give flavored treat. We provide a variety of different flavors: apple, beef, cheese, fish and many more.
Along with tasty chewable treats, our specialists can also prepare a transdermal medication that can be applied either to the inside of an animal’s ear or to another hairless area. This alternative is a quick and easy way of making sure your animals get the medication that they need.
Compounding has numerous benefits when it comes to treating your pet. Custom sizes and strengths of different medications can also be made available for a tablet that is too large for a cat to swallow or a horse that may have to take multiple tablets. In any case, our compounding specialists can create a preparation containing the most appropriate dose for a specific animal.
Our compounding lab can also prepare medications that may no longer be available from the manufacturers. We can obtain the necessary pharmaceutical grade chemicals and provide you with the product you desire.
Example of Compounded Medications:
- Potassium Bromide in liquid or capsule forms
- Doxycycline liquids with different flavors
- DES (diethylstilbestrol) capsules in different dose sizes
- “It is quite difficult to get new borns to take their medications, but with the help of PharmaHealth Compounding Pharmacy, and their lab manager, Toni Lynn Cardoza, they were able to get our son's medications to him quickly and without any problems.”by Jeremy F.
- “Kathy from St. Luke’s Hospital Pediatrics called with heartfelt thanks to Ed and Toni for the manner in which they responded to the needs of a family/baby that has been in the hospital with Congenital Heart Failure since birth on February 27, 2011.
The compounding prescriptions were prepared upon receipt of the fax from the hospital for immediate pick up, even though the insurance information had not been received nor verified.
Thank you to Ed and Toni for the quality of service, care and comfort they provided this family.”by Rosemary R.
- “It is quite difficult to get new borns to take their medications, but with the help of PharmaHealth Compounding Pharmacy, and their lab manager, Toni Lynn Cardoza, they were able to get our son's medications to him quickly and without any problems.”